10.03.2008
My Fav Season is Here!!!
I found this cute background and was thrilled because is reminds me so much of the fall, my favorite season. I don't know if I'm partial, being born in the fall time, but it doesn't get much better than this time of year. The funny thing about the colors of fall is they are so warm and my color preference is completely cool colors. I bought a mum that was orange/yellow the other day and put it right by my front door. The yellow mums I bought last year, for those who came to the football party might remember (yeah right) I had bright yellow ones in the front yard, and guess what a year later they are still alive and kicking. They have spread everywhere. Well I could go on about how I love the weather and the cool temperatures and how I love to be out in my yard and not sweat for once or the warm soup that is served in my kitchen and well the list could go on, but long story short... I'm so happy Fall is here. If only it could stay around longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I also love the fall. I wish it was like this all year around. Very nice background. Oh, did you leave candy corns on my doorstep?
i love fall, too, esp. now that we are in NE...the only thing that makes me nervous is that this gorgeous fall weather will be replaced very soon.
you are lucky b/c fall is really long season in LA.
Your new background is super cute. I've been craving homemade chicken noodle soup. Have a good recipe?
Post a Comment