10.25.2008

Sick to My Stomach


Last night we noticed Bogey was acting kinda hurt. So we put him on our bed to sleep with us (not unusual) and he stayed in the same spot all night long (very unusual). This morning he couldn't jump off the bed. Me, I'm freakin out because we are about to leave him all day for the football game and he is obviously hurting. I'm so sad for him. He won't even jump on the couch either. What ever happen to dogs telling you what's wrong, like people do? I guess this is a touch of having kids for me. OH Geez!

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Oh GEEZ is right!!! cuz they can't talk very well for a couple of years! : ) Your so cute Jenn! Clearly you are ready any time a babe gets here by the fact that you are thinking about these things...I have a feeling you will be a great mom! All you have to do is hold your breath and hang on to your butt, but that's not the worst of it....HAVE YOU HEARD THEY DON'T COME WITH INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS? (per Jolie)....AND...THERE'S NO RECEIPT FOR RETURNS!!! (per Shelby) God love em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin