10.02.2008

Just A Thought

I drive back and forth a lot as I manage 2 accounting offices for work.  During that back and forth is my time to catch up with friends/family on the phone or just daydream.  Today I was daydreaming about kids (weird I know).  In that thought I was thinking about being the older sister I would be the one to get married, have kids you know the first for all the milestones in life.  But I'm the exception to that rule in my family.  I was thinking about how when my sisters are 40 and their oldest is 20 how that will instantly age them to like 50 and how when we are together, people will think I'm the youngest (it happens all the time believe it or not) and not the oldest.  That of course, just brought a smile to my face.  The thought of having kids in my later twenties suddenly didn't seem so bad.  I actually laughed out loud.  It was amusing to me.  Just a thought.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

You make me laugh! Good point though! Way to look at the positive!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin