12.02.2010

The Latest Trash Pickup Find

And it's all Markus' fault!  No really it is, and he wasn't even with me :)  You see I had to drop him off at Jared's house so they could go HT and that put me going a different way to church last night.  Well I was annoyed at the way I had to go, but then I spotted this cute little chalkboard!!!  I happened to be on the phone with my MIL and said OMG I see a little chalkboard on the side of the road just like the one I passed up at IKEA for Trevor.  I told her I'm going back to get it since I didn't have Markus with me.  I'm so glad I did.  There was nothing wrong with it, other than permanent marker on the dry erase side.  I should have no problem refinishing that part.  I'm so excited!!  More so for my nieces and nephews to play with it til Trevor can.  But how fun is this?  I freakin' love other people's trash!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Great find! Try rubbing alcohol to get rid of the permanent marker.

Adrienne said...

you crack me up!

Jessica said...

we bought one of those from ikea and forced the children to ride from chicago to omaha with it smashing their legs for that 8 hour adventure...then we didn't let them play with it, but we left it by the garage door for 4 months until christmas and then gave it to them, at which time they exclaimed, "Oh mom this is so cool, when did you get it?" VERY SERIOUSLY cause they forgot those small bruises it left on their legs and it smashed against them from time to time.
What a sentence, right????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin