We got ours today! Teezing you with one as the header. Christmas cards go out tomorrow. Now ready for baby and NEWBORN pics. Need to get some cute knit hats for him to wear first. Oh Etsy.com here I come. Will post pics later :)
I can't wait to see what they look like! I DO wish it looked like your hubby was actually kissing you back in the picture though! Markus cracks me up in pictures! He does have a personality, people, don't let him fool you!
2 comments:
lauren wheeler makes way cute hats and she is about to have an etsy shop. check her out :)
I can't wait to see what they look like! I DO wish it looked like your hubby was actually kissing you back in the picture though! Markus cracks me up in pictures! He does have a personality, people, don't let him fool you!
Post a Comment