Is it sad that I want a diaper bag for Christmas? Haha! It was one of those things that I didn't get from my shower, that I seriously cannot live without. I've been eyeing this one for a while and this one
but I've made up my mind to go with the Black/Silver one for right now. It gets perfect reviews where the green one doesn't have as great of reviews. I really hope I can get this thing in my house before baby comes, but I guess if nothing else I won't have to go anywhere with baby for a little bit (other than the Dr.) so I might not "need" it right away. Least that is what I'm telling myself. I'm getting really excited for Christmas and even more so to see when Baby Trevor will get here. Won't be long now! 3 weeks to go (or less)!


2 comments:
we took brennan to walmart (didn't realize a few things i needed post baby) and to visit bart's granny when brennan was three days old...the afternoon i got released from the hospital. we were bored, lol...but if i had not had a diaper bag, it would not have been a big issue. what was a big issue? having my milk "come in" and not having nursing pads. so...first get nursing pads (i guess you need some even if you don't nurse, idk) THEN worry about the diaper bag.
and after brennan, i never used a diaper bag (though i got a great one i returned for ethan). i used big purses that i loved, or cute handmade bags from fun boutiques. so no worries, it'll be okay.
GOOD LUCK!
I LOVE the silver and black one! Oh my gosh! I want it! I need a new diaper back really bad!
You're lucky you saw it first b/c I won't steal it from you!
Post a Comment