12.29.2010

Bye Bye Christmas

I just realized I didn't take any pictures of my tree or the house at Christmas.  So in memory of Markus and I's last Christmas just the 2 of us... here we go!

We introduced a new color this year... BLUE!  This is my "It's A BOY" Tree :)
I really am trying to embrace blue.  Not my fav, but Markus really liked it!
The colors: BLUE, white, silver
My Dollar Store find
I received this one @ the Gift Exchange for our YW Party
Another Dollar Store find
I introduced these white glitter poinsettias this year too.  I should have bought more cause I ended up really loving the way they looked.
The sweetest person Kim had this made for our little family this year for Christmas.  I cried.  It was so sweet.  She is very giving and a part of my BIL's family... I was very surprised!  
Oh they are all Peas :)  Love it!
Decided the mantle needed to continue on the simple/ less is more theme.  I liked the way it turned out.

And that is my "Christmas All Through the House".  I didn't decorate as extensively as I usually do this year.  I just ran out of steam and kinda quite half way through.  But I did like the way everything turned out that I did do.  I might have to consider the whole blue thing in future years.  I think Trevor will have his own tree next year with the blue ornaments.  I think the days of having one tree are over.  haha!  So me, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin