11.26.2010
I am So Blessed
To have Markus in my life. He is my heart. I absolutely cannot imagine life without him. This year has been full of blessings. I've come to see just how blessed I am. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father who has seen to it that I know just how HE has blessed my life. He has shaped it from the beginning, but I tell you this year has been so special. He lives and is performing miracles daily. We are getting so close to welcoming one of HIS miracles into our lives! As I stand in line waiting my turn, I've been reflecting... about my marriage/life. How we did things. Why I'm grateful for the way we did things. I really wouldn't have traded it for anything. My temple marriage that seals Markus and I and our one day Trevor man all together. What a blessing. For the time we've had to enjoy us. Just the 2 of us. Not many people make that decision. I don't think we were selfish. Smart... maybe, priceless... YES! Markus and I have had an amazing journey to grow and love one another with each passing day. It's not always smiley faces and sunshine... just ask Markus. While this pregnancy has been everything I hoped it would be, Markus might disagree... haha! But I tell you he is incredible. He has managed to still love me through all these crazy hormones he doesn't believe exist... It's true! He even let me buy a Christmas tree BEFORE Thanksgiving this year. The things we do for the ones we love :) Oh did I mention he was working that night? Yeah I really didn't put him through it, like I have in years past in the rain. I'm so grateful for the love of my life, Markus Christian. Can't wait to meet the other love of my life in the coming weeks, Trevor Christian. Let the holidays begin! But let's not forget how blessed we are. I love this season. Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of your Son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment