I happened to be looking at our odometer yesterday while getting ready to go to my SIL's house. It read 99,995 miles. I decided to clock our trip to see how many miles it took from our house to hers. Our car reached 100K miles while making the drive. I cannot believe we have put over 55K miles on this SUV in almost 3 years. That is hard to believe. I'm basically just needing to knock on wood right now as we are down to 1 car cause the old Bonneville is on its last life line according to Markus. He refuses to drive the car. Not sure how the car instantly go worse when HE started driving it (when he got out of LSU), BUT it's worse and apparently not drive-able. If there could be a better/worse time for car issues it would be now. Good because I will be on Maternity leave (one day) and bad because I'm not sure if this car is repairable or if we will be forced to get another. Guess we'll have to see what is in store for us. Ahhhh yes don't we all just love cars!
**P.S. Least it's my dream ride now with a carseat in the back :)))))insert smiley face :)))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment