8.02.2010

It's August!

Holy no way!  It seriously snuck up on us out of nowhere.  Before you know it I will find out what I'm having and Markus will be in school, just like that!  Where has the summer gone?  Crazy.  I'm ready for some cooler weather.  I've been dying lately driving the no air conditioned car.  Markus has been nice enough to bring me the "good" car after he finishes with school.  But he is done for the summer semester and I get the car until he goes back.  I'm praying it will be a little cooler by then so I don't feel like I have to pass out when I get home.  Looks like we will be working towards a Spring graduation.  Yeah just put two and two together and say I don't want to hear about it.  Thank you!  On another note, Football Season is right around the corner.  I must say I will probably miss going out there weekly, but I'm also relieved at the same point because I just don't think I will have the energy to do it this year.  It will be fun once we have a little one to chase around there.  I hope to see Esther and Pete out there at that point.  Maybe the boys can go to the game and the girls can go home to play.  That would be fun.  Other than that, that's about all we've got going on this month.  Of course we have the usual getting ready for Sweet Pea, but I won't bore you with that on this blog.  So if you are interested in the progress of the nursery, check out "Momma Jenn-Jenn Blog" for the details.  Bring it on Fall we are so ready for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin