6.07.2008

I have an obsession...

I really like the music I hear on other friends blogs (Courtney, Jess, Karlee) to name a few, but I just can't quit my Michael Buble.  There is something about his music that just speaks to me.  I never want to turn it off.  Ever.  At work I will bring my blog up and just listen to it all day long.  I will say I keep a Colbie Caillat CD in my car just to listen to something different, but that CD hasn't left my car.  Haha!  I just can't get enough.  So for those of you that wish the music would be different... I'm really sorry... that's why I put where my music is... the play that never gets old.  Markus hates when I get on these new music ventures because I won't listen to anything else... literally. (just ask him)  Only this one has lasted years instead of just months.

Just thought I would mention that.

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Do you know what happened to the music on the blogs? Is it just my computer or is it the blogs? Is it playing on your computer?

Jessica said...

I totally understand your obsession. I used to listen to Jack Johnson non-stop. I still could, but a certain someone in the backseat of my car seems to have developed an opinion on everything and he only wants to hear, "a little of curious george, mom!" (luckily j.j. did the curious george soundtrack and now all his music is c.g.!!)
Also, I love to listen to bloggers music, too...so don't worry, you aren't alone!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin