6.08.2008

Sarah's 21!

Sarah (Markus' sister) turned 21 on Friday.  Her mom & dad threw her a party today.  Markus was wondering when your parents stop throwing parties for you.  Haha!  I told him I didn't know.  I guess he thought his parents shouldn't be throwing his sister a party.  I mean who's too old for parties?? right?  Well I don't know, but I just simply told him that he's not the "BABY" of the family and things are always different for them.  My sister Naomi of course wouldn't agree, but as the oldest it's sooo... true.  I did take some cute shots there.  


We got her some fleur de lis earrings and a necklace for her birthday.  Between her mom and her I'm not sure who likes fleur de lis more.  Anyways they were Madison Avery jewelry designs.  I really like her fleur de lis designs.  I think I'm going to go and get me some.  Markus was so ready to leave that this is how he looked at the end of the party.  We got in the car and he was like I wanted that to be over a long time ago.  Boys are too funny.  Especially him with his sister.

1 comment:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I stopped having parties at age 8 or 9. We don't really make a big deal about birthdays in my family. I think for my "sweet 16" I got socks and a lamp. Maybe a belt?

I think about you everytime i see a fleur de lis.

Got your message this afternoon. I was napping with Sadie when you called. i'll be giving you a buzz back soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin