6.23.2008

I need a MASSAGE

Does anyone know any good places to go?  I'll be going to New Orleans in about a month so I'm open for suggestions there.  Markus will be playing in a tennis tournament on our anniversary weekend.  I might just go get a massage, if I haven't been yet while in BR.  I hold all of my stress in my shoulders and I would love for some of the tension to go byebye!

On another note, Markus played in a tennis tournament for Cancer Services this past weekend and didn't do as well as he thought.  He got so mad during one of his matches he threw his tennis racket on the court!  I screamed at him I was so pissed.  P. S. He broke it and is sending it back to Prince to get a new one.  Too bad he couldn't be that lucky today when he broke the screen on his also 1 month old phone! (He got his tennis rackets and new phone on the same day)  Oh the irony!

1 comment:

thecaillouets said...

i've had a massage at the christian avery spa on oneil. it was very nice. and a cute guy gave it to me

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin