6.11.2008

A Childhood Adventure

Markus and I went to the library today.  I begged him to go last week because I wanted to get a Nicholas Sparks novel and they were all checked out.  He offered to go again tonight after dinner and I jumped on it.  It isn't really my favorite place to go because it reminds me a lot of the school days, but today it took me back.  Back to the days where that was like the only place seems like mom would approve of us going.  And when we would meet our friends up there just to hang out and fake doing homework.  And I would go to use the internet because we never had a computer (til I was a junior in high school) and I would print out quotes because I was obsessed with collecting them.  That's where I would get the quotes I used to have on my blog... from the quote binder I made back in high school.  Oh those were the days, yes they were.

O, I almost forgot to mention the books I got.  The Wedding & Message In a Bottle both by: Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin