I was going through some old pics in my computer and just wanted to show off my 2 little nieces that I love to pieces. They are so stinkin' cute and together, the two of them really remind me of my twin sisters. They are so much fun.
Kathryn is in our ward now. I know shes in nursery because i have met her in there. I haven't gotten a chance to meet your sis and her hubby though. After sacrement I have to run to primary and am busy till church is over. Maybe one of these days i'll get a short minute. I can dream can't i?
2 comments:
they are beautiful. they look like they could cause some "good ole fashioned" trouble, too! :-)
Kathryn is in our ward now. I know shes in nursery because i have met her in there. I haven't gotten a chance to meet your sis and her hubby though. After sacrement I have to run to primary and am busy till church is over. Maybe one of these days i'll get a short minute. I can dream can't i?
Post a Comment