I really love making comments on other's blogs. It's fun. But one thing I really don't understand is the word verification thingy. Is it just me?? It drives me nuts, especially because I can't ever get it right on the first try. What exactly is the point of that?? To make you fell stupid because you can't type random letters in a box that are supposed to be a WORD. Ha! I guess I just don't understand why google does it. I think it's dumb. Just thought I'd let yall know. What's your take on it??
5 comments:
I HATE word verification too, but I had to put it on mine after getting spam comments daily. Since putting verification on, I haven't gotten any spam.
Sorry for the trouble! I know how annoying it is, but I understand why people do it now at least...
i put word veri. on my blog b/c i got spammed comments, and if you click on the links, it can bring viruses and things that are just awful to your computer. so, i am mostly doing it to protect myself. i've deleted a few posts b/c of spammers.
stupid people.
but i really do HATE word veri.
Same thing with me. There's a weird spam comment that always says "click here" but if you do, your computer gets a virus. I got one or two before I did the word verification, but I haven't had one since.
So basically what yall are saying is that the word verification is making sure it's a real person on the other end? Lea-Lea had one of those things on her comment thing and I of course clicked on it and it looked like it was scanning my computer and I freaked. I clicked out of it really quick. But I have mac so it probably won't affect my computer at least not to my knowledge. Thanks for making it clear. I just suck and trying to determine what letters to type in. They aren't always clear.
i can't read all that well since my accident so those word verifications really mess me up! I almost feel like i'm having a joke played on me. It takes me about 3 tries too so don't feel too bad :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment