4.24.2008
HE MADE IT!!
Not sure how many of yall know Markus plays league tennis. He has since he was a kid. And his Spring League has just qualified for State to be played in Shreveport. I am so excited for him and proud too, (probably not like his mother) but I still am. Since he got back into tennis about 2 years ago now, he has gotten a lot better. He claims he'll get bumped up (to a different level of players) but we will see. 2 weeks ago he played in the Highland Open, a charity tournament, and for his skill level (3.0) he won! He was supposedly featured in the newspaper his parents told us, but we didn't even get to see it. Pretty cool. So if he goes all the way this time, I'll definitely have to save the paper this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is really neat.
what is even better is that he still plays...bart loves basketball but somewhere along the way he just got lazy and quit going to play on wed. nights.
That's awesome!! Congrats Markus!
go markus, GO!!! yayyyyy!!!!
Post a Comment