4.07.2008

What We Came Home To

We got back to the house Sunday and the first thing Bogey wants to do when we walk in, is go outside. I was about to let him out and saw a random paper plate on the floor by the door. I turned to look over at the trash and this is what I found.

He had gotten the trash can on the floor and practically unloaded its contents all over the house.
We walked in the bedroom and found more trash right in the doorway, which is his favorite place to go when he has anything in his mouth. Markus and I were initially very mad and annoyed. But I couldn't help but burst into laughter and yell, "I have to take a picture of this". This is the first time we've actually seen the trash can on the floor. Lately we've noticed he'll be eating paper plates which he snatched from the overflowing trash can or is chewing on toilet paper from the bathroom trash can. But this was a first. Now we've just got to get clever and come up with a way to see to it that this won't happen again. I hate cleaning eggshells with the gunk out all over. Ugh!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

ha, ha...dogs and kids have a lot in common.

Unknown said...

That's the funniest thing ever!! I am glad ya'll could laugh about it afterwards:)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

The dog is a good warm up for children, that's for sure! If Ayden sees eggshells, he has to crumble them into teeny tiny pieces. He doesn't care about germs and diseases, that's for me to worry about! Gotta love gooey egg messes!!!

Christena said...

What kind of a dog do you have?? Post some pics! :)

Jeni said...

My parents' dogs do that when they've been left alone all day. Yet another reason I prefer cats.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Oh Bogey! He never did that to us, but we had the garbage can shut away in the storage room so he didn't really get the chance. I'll have to ask my mom if he ever got her...but then again, there were 4 dogs so they might not know who did what.
I miss you guys. We got your sweet letter and LOVE the labels you made. Thanks for being you. We love you! Ps...you can come vacation here anytime!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin