Excuses, excuses. He went to say "bad dog!" to Bogey and I was like NO this is your fault. You didn't want to take the trash out when I asked you. Markus would rather make excuses a thousand times over than do something when I ask him. And he wonders why things like this happen. DUH!
4.27.2008
But it's Raining....
Was the response I got when I asked Markus to take the trash out. I couldn't put another thing into it. I told him to at least take the bag out of the trash can so I can put a new one in and throw some trash away. Well I went on my way made dinner, went to the hospital, etc. Well this is what Markus saw as he went to find Bogey. 
Excuses, excuses. He went to say "bad dog!" to Bogey and I was like NO this is your fault. You didn't want to take the trash out when I asked you. Markus would rather make excuses a thousand times over than do something when I ask him. And he wonders why things like this happen. DUH!
Excuses, excuses. He went to say "bad dog!" to Bogey and I was like NO this is your fault. You didn't want to take the trash out when I asked you. Markus would rather make excuses a thousand times over than do something when I ask him. And he wonders why things like this happen. DUH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dogs and kids make life so much more interesting. Our dog Ricky has gotten into the trash a few times, too. Also Kailey has thrown valuable things into the trash, and I have found myself digging through a full trash can with my cleaning gloves on. Can't blame Markus for trying with the excuses :)
Post a Comment