As Christena requested, here are some recent pics of our dog. We had a lot of fun last weekend taking these. He has this pathway down the fence line that he has worn the grass out and runs up and down barking at the chocolate lab behind us. It funny to watch

Bogey's new hair cut. We just cut everything.

Here's the path he's made.

His favorite place on the deck. He waits here for his friend behind us to come outside and bark with him and run along the fence.
3 comments:
Too cute! I love him!
oh, tell Bogey we love and miss him. I'm so glad that things worked out the way they did and that you are enjoying him. He's special to us and so are you and Markus. We wouldn't have given him to just anyone. I think about you and Markus every day and miss being around you. I'm about to tear up! Whenever I hear Michael Buble I think of you and driving in your car coming back from Circa that one winter and you let me listen to his CD. Love you girl.
my family found your blog linked to mine and LOVED the pictures of Bogey. They asked me to ask you to post pics every now and again so they can see him.
Post a Comment