Just thought I would share this CUTE little card I saw on Shutterfly!
I absolutely love this idea in every way. Usually I do a short "recap" of the year like I did
HERE
and put it in my Christmas Cards, but I love this cute idea :) I'm thinking I will go for this idea. So far everyone always loves the recap, but this will be fun and different. Am I the only person planning Christmas cards, pictures, etc right now?
**P.S. I go to market in NOLA on Saturday. Did I mention I'm excited about this? Um yes!
1 comment:
I would be planning Christmas cards, but I don't think I am sending them this year. See, Erika is doing photos of the boys a day or two after Christmas (please be warm, please don't rain!), so I want to use THOSE pictures, so I have to wait until the new year...but that is an awesome idea!
Post a Comment