11.15.2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Well at 7:57AM today I will officially be 29 years old. If you ask me... I'm dreading next year. Most people I speak to tell me they loved 30. I'm just wondering what the last year of my 20s will feel like LOL! My day started out great. My baby was chipper to see me (unlike yesterday morning), we got off early to the babysitters. Friends at work were very welcoming and I wore a pin on my shirt all day that said, "today is my birthday". It was entertaining. Co-worker friends took me to Sonnys BBQ for my bday lunch. That was delish. Staff meeting at 1PM and we had Italian Creme Cake (Homemade!~) and everyone sung Happy Birthday to me with my boss calling me "Little One". I'm by no means the youngest in the office, but he LOVES to pick with me. It's funny though because I'm self conscious about my age especially this age... but I'm still the "little One".. Hilarious! Went home and started cleaning cause I had a meeting with the church ladies. 6:20 finish my dishes and I'm feeling good about this! Push the button to start the dishwasher as Trevor is right at my feet pouncing his hands on the dishwasher and turn around to my Hubby walking in the door! What a surprise! I WAS SO HAPPY! That was probably the best moment of my day. I really wanted to spend the evening with him and I just knew he would get off work (as usual) when I fell asleep. So I called my church ladies to cancel the meeting at my house. The boys and me went out for food. Trevor was getting tired and it was about that time. We decided to get take out.... and that was from one of my favs... La Madeleines. Markus did that just for me. I tell you he is great! On our way back home... and this was so FUNNY, I ask Markus if we can do what I want to do for the rest of the night since it was my Birthday. He says, as long as it doesn't involve dancing. hahaha! That is usually my request on my birthday or anniversary. He knows me too well. We watch a lame movie and yeah! Absolutely great way to end my last birthday of my 20s. hehe bring on 30 and a baby!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

yea girl! Happy Birthday! We really need to get together ASAP!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin