11.12.2011

Helen Brett Jewelry Show

Well me and my BFF set out for NOLA. Armed with some cash and an open mind we were excited for what awaited us at the jewelry show. Little did I know how crazy the whole day would be. I drove into Kenner and realized I left the tickets to get in the door at home in my purse which I conveniently decided I should leave at home. Ugh. Made my husband meet me at Tanger Mall so we wouldn't waste more precious time. Finally we got there and got stuck in traffic. Eventually we parked 6 or so blocks away from the Convention Center and settled to park for $10 compared to $30. Crazy! We got our walk on let me tell you! We entered and what we saw was craziness!!! Let me just say I will have to think long and hard about going back. But I got some cute stuff. And some great ideas. Here's the pics I took.
This was the sight I saw right when I walked in the door.  Um wow yes those are people waiting in line on the right.
Burlap Owl.  How cute!
This was at the Royal Standard Booth.  Might have to go to the store in town and get a better look at it.
Thought this Fleur de Lis was cool.  It appeared to be a piece of plywood that holes were drilled to create the fleur de lis then Christmas lights pulled thru to light it all up.  Great idea huh?
This as one of my fav signs.  I will be making these!
Not a great pic but can you see the galvanized bucket?  It's modge podged with cute black and white print!  Love!
This was also at the Royal Standard Booth.  $44.95 for this beauty.  I know for sure I can make it for cheaper!
The burlap Football!  Obviously I'm not pulling for the "Rebels" this weekend... just imagine this in purple and gold.  See much better!
Lastly but not least, my BFF trying on the knit headband thing.  She's so purdy!


1 comment:

Sand Hunter said...

Actually, the tigers did well in the Ole Miss game. When I saw they got an interception and touchdown 22 seconds into the game, I knew it was going to be a ggggggrrrreatt game!
Geaux Tigers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin