11.13.2011

Black Forest Cheesecake {for my Bday Celebration}

Ever heard of a Black Forest Cheesecake?  I haven't either until tonight.  My MIL made one for my birthday.  IT was awesome.  I'm not a real big chocolate fan... but I didn't want to pass up trying this one.  I even got to take a piece home.  I will be getting the recipe from her if anyone is interested.  I should have taken a pic of it so you could see how pretty she did it up... darn.  Let me just describe briefly:  Oreo crust, Chocolate cheesecake, topped with cool whip, cherries and shaved chocolate.  Beautiful huh?  Tasty too.

Thanks Esther for making a girl feel so loved.  You are the best MIL a girl could ask for.  My friends are jealous.  I love you ma'am!


1 comment:

Kayla said...

man i wanted to see what it looked like!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin