11.06.2011

10 Months (2 Months Closer to 1)!

Oh my how the months go by!  I seriously cannot believe Trevor is 10 months and swiftly approaching his first birthday.  I am already in the planning stages as most of that will be filled with the holidays!  We went to the park in my Granny's neighborhood where I was picking acorns and gumballs for a craft project.  It was so pretty with the sun going through the trees that I went back home and got Trevor for a photo shoot :)  Happy 10 months my baby!
Playing on the slide looking at the other kiddos at the park.

He was so involved in looking at the other kids :)

Yay he looked at the camera.  I love his feet placement!

What a looker.

Love the expression on his face.  Like oops you caught me getting a taste of the leaf.

I'm obsessed with profile pics of him :)

Playing with the leaves.

Such a card.


He is so much fun!  And has so much energy :).  No new teeth this month.  But he got to go to the Dr. twice this past month.  Once for his 9 month check-up and again when he was diagnosed with croupe.  Poor baby had a rough time of it, but luckily I caught it early and he didn't get too bad off before the steroids.  He was still miserable though.

We have started feeding him more solid foods.  I would love to wean him off baby food :).  A girl could dream.  But I think I am going to start trying.  He does well with the stage 3 foods.  At first he was confused by the chunkies, but now he likes it.  His favorite is herb chicken by Gerber.  He gobbles it down so fast!  I gave him bread this morning and he liked that.  We started giving him avocados and that was entertaining.   Still not sure what to feed him, so I'm just experimenting and having fun with it.

Trevor a couple of weeks ago weighed 19lbs (with clothes on) and was 28-3/4 long.  Growing little boy I tell you!  By chance he was standing on one end of the coffee table and I was on the other.  I have these willow balls in a shallow bowl on the coffee table.  The one thing that is indestructible and still looks pretty.  So he threw one of the willow balls at me and I rolled it back to him.  Then he threw it again.  We basically started playing "catch" and he was so thrilled.  He learned a new trick that night and has been doing it ever since.  He is getting good at listening to us.  I'm excited to see him learn new things and apply them.  Wow!

Well that's our boy in a wrap.  Here's to 10 months of an every changing, fun filled life that I wouldn't trade for the world.  We love you Trevor!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you can do a google search to get ideas of what to feed him...but really, i just gave the babies food our supper, just cut up tiny. if it was chicken, i might put some apple sauce with it or something to make it easier to deal with, but not often. just tiny bites of whatever it is (unless you have something super spicy)

Kayla said...

time flies by so fast and then you have a three year old! yikes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin