This is the "Recap" I'm putting in the Christmas cards. I won't be able to send one out to everyone, but just wanted to share. I think we will probaby go with pic #3. I would love to email this out to everyone to save money, but Markus thought I was crazy so it will be slim pickin this year. Love to all!
60 second Recap 2009
Markus continues his education at LSU (look out Summer of 2010, you might have to graduate this long-timer) Jenn got a new job...no more gym (or working 3 jobs anymore) Markus had his 10 yr. high school reunion this year hard to believe next yr. he will be 30 (Must be nice to still look 20, thanks to the Wilson genes!) Jenn is happy Markus found a job (insert happy face here Bogey is just as spoiled as ever His favorite thing is to lay on the back of the couch and rest his head on your head or shoulders Jenn finally gave up her 1st car this year, for Markus to get another hand-me-down car...it seems to be a trend with him House projects haulted this year… Masterbath still not done… maybe we will get some sinks in for year #3 Markus and Jenn celebrated 4 years of marriage...before you know it a baby will be nextDear Family & Friends, May the Spirit of Christ bring you Peace & Joy this Christmas Season and stay with you through the New Year!
Love, Markus & Jenn
2 comments:
Cute! I'm secretly hoping the before-you-know-it-part means Markus already got the job done :)
Cute pictures! Yall are so cute! Even if Markus doesn't smile ever! Haha! I can't wait for a baby Wilson! Get to work!
Post a Comment