12.26.2010

We Made it through Christmas!

Here are some of the pics we took on Markus' Bday when he turned 30 and I made 36 weeks of pregnancy!
The best smile Markus will ever give for the camera!
The one we sent out in the few Christmas cards that were mailed
I had to have one like this!  So magical even though Markus was kicking and screaming (not literally) and calling it DUMB!

Hard to believe Christmas has now come and gone.  Still no sign of Trevor making his Grand Entrance into this world.  I was happy to enjoy Christmas Eve with my hunny and his family and Christmas Day with my family and his again.  It will be our last Christmas as just he two of us and Trevor's official "1st" Christmas in 2011.  I was so worried I would go in to labor and not be able to join in the festive celebrations.  But the good Lord decided it wasn't time yet.  I'm anxiously awaiting what this week holds as I'm now officially full term (38 weeks on Christmas Eve) and still could go any day.  Will keep you informed if we have a new arrival to our house.  Looking forward to meeting my little Sweet Pea face to face.  It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

LOVE THE PICS! It IS going to be fun! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin