- He loves me even at my worst
- He's a hardworker
- He likes school :)
- He is so into this baby!
- We are opposites and most times I love it!
- He is smart, or is it intelligent?
- He calls me down when I need it, ok even when I don't...
- He loves his Momma!
- He is the cutest to me in the morning, when he is sleeping ;)
- He drives like an old man... makes for interesting drives!
- So conservative
- He can be outspoken when he needs to be
- I love how observant he is with anything
- He lets me do anything I want to his hair
- Love his blue eyes, could stare into them all day long... esp when he has this smirk on his face
- His butt is almost his best feature, bet you can't guess my favorite???
- He supports me in most anything I want to do as long as he doesn't have to do it with me (i.e. paint the nursery)
- He likes to dress up
- He prays with me
- Laid back (should be his middle name)
- He calls me just to say "hey" and check in. Hilarious!
- He looks in the mirror more than me, love it!
- He's always tired... don't ever assume otherwise or you will be wrong even if he slept for 12 hrs.
- Kids love him so I know ours will too!
- He's very protective over me
- He does such a great job of being Mr. Fix-It (always tries)
- He can just about get along with anyone... what a gift!
- He makes really good sandwiches, he just won't let me in on his secret cause he'll be the official "sandwich-maker" in the house.
- He is a good decision maker, esp when I'm indecisive... then he decides I need to make the decision!
- Ok fine, his best feature is his cute, fat little toes of which I hope my son will have the same...
12.10.2010
Look Who's 30!!!!
I love this man more and more as time goes on. Hard to believe he is 30! We met when he was 21. My how time flies. So in honor of my Birthday boy, here are 30 reasons why Markus is so great and why I love my man (in no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy birthday, Markus! I can't believe you are so old!!! and tell your wife to be careful about letting the whole world wonder what feature she's talking about...crazy girl! You're going to be a good dad. If Jenn thinks you are tired now, just wait 1 more month!
Post a Comment