6.21.2010
Need to Buy
I get up early to go walking... I have every intention of doing it during the weekday mornings. So today I got out of bed no problem since I had so much sleep yesterday it wasn't as hard as some mornings. Got ready for my walk. I first must admit I made sure my iPhone was charged because I do not walk if it's dead. I don't like the silence or not being able to tell time. So last thing before I walk out the door, headphones. I spend 5 long minutes looking for them. Yep out of the 4 that we have somewhere, none were to be found. Grr... That makes me so mad. Like WTH I'm trying to do something good here for me and baby and I can't find any flippin' headphones... Note to Self I need to buy 4 more pairs so I might be able to find one at 6:15 in the morning when I'm half asleep and mad that we have none in sight. Oh well. Better luck tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That frustrates me too! I usually wake up, get all dressed and then find out my ipod is dead. Then I have to think for a whole half hour!
Hmmmmmm....I still can't find any to actually stay in my ears when I run....frustrating....gonna have to spend alot of freakin' money to get the over the ear holder ones! good luck! way to shoot for staying in shape!
Post a Comment