6.09.2010

FB vs. Blogging

Just a short story.  When I decided to spread the good news to the blogging world it was because of stupid FB and people (family) feeling the need to out me on FB.  I was beyond pissed because there still people I have not told (specifically on my FB) that I am slowly getting around to.  People grabbed on to this stupid post way too fast before I even knew it was there.  OF course I deleted it, but that was just about pointless.  Long story short, work still doesn't know along with a few select people we haven't been able to get in touch with some of whom are on FB.  So for some reason when I posted it on this blog that was a clear indicator that FB was fair game too.  Well don't get your panties in a wad if I deleted your post.  If you will notice it hasn't been put on FB by me or Markus, nor will in until the above mentioned parties are notified as well.  But as I am quickly seeing it's not my news to spread.  Funny how that works.  But to everyone, thanks for your congrats!  Markus and I are so excited.  Did I mention he has a name picked out if baby is a girl?

4 comments:

Erica said...

I think when it's public, it's public, and there's really no control after that. I didn't get to tell anyone about any of the girls, it seems. Everyone else made T the announcement for me, and while I was upset at the time, I realize that there isn't much I could do about it. Try your best to look at the bright side and feel loved that people are so excited for you.

Kristen said...

That stinks about others telling your exciting news, but I totally understand you wanting to be the one to tell them. My lips are sealed completely and totally!! Oh, could I maybe get an invited to your Momma Jenn blog???? kristen.fowler@gmail.com

Mom said...

Karlee mentioned it to me today. Sorry. I told her, Mmmm I wonder why she didn't mention it as her "Happy Moment" in church. But then sometimes you just want to wait awhile. I completely understand, but I am so excited for you! I would love an invite as well...bluthr@aol.com Let us know when the word is out, but til then "Mum" is the word! Love ya, Sis. Bluth

Erika said...

I had no idea. I am so sorry.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin