6.12.2010

Last Weekend's Festivities!

Saturday we celebrated Sarah's Bday & Esther's Early Bday Dinner at Commander's Palace!
Markus & Me... I tried to teach Sarah how to use my camera... excuse the blurry photo.  We didn't get a clear one on our camera.  I was all about black, white and red :)  Been a while since I've done the lipstick thing, but it was fun along with my red finger & toenails!

Birthday Girl & Eric :)  They are the cutest couple!  I'm kinda bias though ;)

Had to get a closeup of the cool hat!  Minus my spoon, lol!

Sarah's gift.  I think it's so her.  I made it especially with her love of pink in mind :)

Then Sunday I kept my niece & nephew, Kathryn & Daniel.  They were lots of fun!  And what would an afternoon at Auntie Jenn's house be with no pictures...??
I just love Kathryn's expression
:) Insert smiley face with tEEth :)
Where is Daniel?  Buried in the jungle of course!
Kathryn was showing me her "red beans and rice".  It was so funny because that is what I was making them for dinner.  I love kids and their imaginations....
Lucky boy to have such long eyelashes! Auntie Jenn is jealous.
He was so hot, but still having a blast!  Such a boy.
Kathryn still going at her red beans and rice, lol!
Let me just say this picture screams my sister. This reminds me so much of Naomi when she was a kid. I just couldn't resist taking it. Kathryn was so fascinated with the bug on her wrist!
The bug and her became friends. I was cracking up laughing wishing I could take a video of this and send it to Naomi. Wow the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
 Daniel would just follow Bogey around in the yard everywhere he went.  It was too cute!
Then we made Uncle Markus a cake cause he wanted something sweet for when he got home from work.  They loved to lick!
What good would the cake batter be if you couldn't get it all over your face!

It was a fun weekend to say the least.  I didn't have a whole lot of energy left to post this... hence it's a week late!  LOL!  I love my family :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin