Where does the time go? It was just a year ago today that I got a call saying he was gone. Easter Sunday :( What I wouldn't give to see his smiling face, or hear his laugh, or hug his neck. My how the time flies... So in memory of one of the sweetest men on earth, I dedicate this song to my Grandpa, his favorite as far as I knew.
You are my Sunshine
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
That song will forever ring in my heart as I recall a many a day where we would sing this to him. I love you Grandpa...

1 comment:
Sweet pics Jenn. And he was a sweet man for sure, always kind to me. Love u, Jolie
Post a Comment