Pictured here is the couch I saw on Craig's List Thursday. As soon as I saw it, I immediately emailed the person wanting to know if it was still available. I just knew a couch like this wouldn't last long. Well it was surprise surprise. Of course he wasn't available to show it to me Thursday night and said he would call on Friday when it was a good time for him. OK, so I had a wedding to go to... I guess we could leave early if he happened to call. So I waited and waited and waited. Nope no call. I was annoyed, but didn't feel like calling him because after all maybe he was busy. Saturday came and went and no call. This is when I should have emailed him back. I did have his number but I'm weird about calling people. Well you guessed it no response back from him. Finally Sunday morning early I emailed him and told him I waited for his call and haven't heard back from him. He thought he emailed me with the rest of the inquirers and offered to show it to me yesterday. Oh perfect I was left out. Well that would be fine and great, but I wanted to buy it, not just go and see it. Sorry not doing that on Sunday. Guess that was my loss. I didn't get his email until later and at that point he had someone coming last night that wanted everything he was selling. Lovely... I was so pissed because it could have been mine on Friday or Saturday. But noooooo I didn't find out it was still available until SUNDAY the Sabbath day when I don't go shopping. Ok so I'm just a bit annoyed... but this freakin couch/sofa was something I have been looking for for years. Style, color, etc. Would it be weird to ask him where he got it from? I just want the stupid couch for $100 like I thought I would be getting on Thursday.... if only I could go back :(
4.26.2010
Day Late Dollar Short
Pictured here is the couch I saw on Craig's List Thursday. As soon as I saw it, I immediately emailed the person wanting to know if it was still available. I just knew a couch like this wouldn't last long. Well it was surprise surprise. Of course he wasn't available to show it to me Thursday night and said he would call on Friday when it was a good time for him. OK, so I had a wedding to go to... I guess we could leave early if he happened to call. So I waited and waited and waited. Nope no call. I was annoyed, but didn't feel like calling him because after all maybe he was busy. Saturday came and went and no call. This is when I should have emailed him back. I did have his number but I'm weird about calling people. Well you guessed it no response back from him. Finally Sunday morning early I emailed him and told him I waited for his call and haven't heard back from him. He thought he emailed me with the rest of the inquirers and offered to show it to me yesterday. Oh perfect I was left out. Well that would be fine and great, but I wanted to buy it, not just go and see it. Sorry not doing that on Sunday. Guess that was my loss. I didn't get his email until later and at that point he had someone coming last night that wanted everything he was selling. Lovely... I was so pissed because it could have been mine on Friday or Saturday. But noooooo I didn't find out it was still available until SUNDAY the Sabbath day when I don't go shopping. Ok so I'm just a bit annoyed... but this freakin couch/sofa was something I have been looking for for years. Style, color, etc. Would it be weird to ask him where he got it from? I just want the stupid couch for $100 like I thought I would be getting on Thursday.... if only I could go back :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww! that sucks...but you will be blessed for not buying on Sunday...who knows, maybe you will find another one just like it, even cheaper!
I hate it when people off craigs screw you... it's happened to me a couple of times.
Post a Comment