4.08.2010

Bored= New Hair

Those who know me know, that when I get bored... there will always be a project. Over the past year or so it has definitely been my hair. In my crazy brain I decided since I couldn't get my hair cut by _____ that I would just do it myself cause we are trying to save money or stupid stuff. It has worked out thus far and proved rather fun and certainly the NEVER-ENDING project. Last week I decided I was going to highlight my hair. Well I finally got around to it last night while Markus was at work. So bring on the blondness!
Well what do you think? I only had to fix it once. I think I might throw another low light in all the blondness, but I was actually impressed with my own 2 hands. haha! Saved myself $80 or so and it only took 1.5 hrs (including the fix)! I guess beauty school is finally paying off, lol!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

It looks great! I can't believe you did it yourself! You went to beauty school?! I did not know that! I love it! We need to get together soon!

The Hickman Family said...

Looks good! You're really talented to be able to do that to yourself.

Unknown said...

You look great. I wish I could highlight my own hair. I guess going to beauty schools helps! I like your bangs. They bring out your cheekbones.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Okay I just realized that I was signed in as Josh for that last comment. HAHAHA! That SO wasn't him.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin