Well tell me which one you like already? This was the best I could get with Markus. He's worse than a little kid when it comes to pictures. Trying to get excited and pumped up to work on my "quick recap" of this crappy year! Wish me luck!
i like #3. and hey, at least this year is behind you now and all you have to do is recap not re-do it all. so this next year should be a nice piece of cake with wonderful things happening! look at the positive things that your future holds!
Jenn, I love #2 because it looks like you are trying to choke Markus for his sourpuss face, but if you are going to be practical I would choose #3! He is just as bad as Clare and she is only 6!
4 comments:
My fav is #3!
I say #2 cause it captures y'all so well!
i like #3. and hey, at least this year is behind you now and all you have to do is recap not re-do it all. so this next year should be a nice piece of cake with wonderful things happening! look at the positive things that your future holds!
Jenn, I love #2 because it looks like you are trying to choke Markus for his sourpuss face, but if you are going to be practical I would choose #3! He is just as bad as Clare and she is only 6!
Post a Comment