
I love this man. We opened what was in our stockings on Christmas Eve after we got back from his parents. It was fun to exchange gifts. We've never done it before so this Christmas was a first. I think Markus thought this was something it wasn't, but nonetheless I got the best picture of him. Look at him...
HE HAS TEETH! I know some of you find that hard to believe. He is such a great man. I was so spoiled by him this Christmas. I'm happy we were able to spend so much time together and not have to worry about him being on call (his old job) and it was such a surprise that he didn't have to work Christmas Eve! He is really trying hard to finish up and I think 2010 has good things in store for us. I'm so grateful for the Christmas Season to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray that you all had a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment