12.02.2009

Happy Bday To My Lea-Lea

She is one of the most amazing girls I know. She has this faith that most people wish they could have. It sure has a way of rubbing off on me. I'm so thankful that God has seen fit to bless me with such an awesome friend and adopted sister. I'm pretty lucky to have her as my bestest friend. We have shared many laughs, tears, sweat and craziness over the years. You know if it wasn't for Lea-Lea and her amazing self, I really would have gone into a mental breakdown at some point this year. I just wanted to dedicate a blog post to my Lea-Lea. Happy Birthday Sista Girl! We are practically sisters. haha geez we even laugh the same, that's bad. You know I love you and wish the best for you in this coming year! May God watch over and protect you and your family and keep you out of harms way! Yall got a lot in store for your fam. Can't believe her life is more exciting than mine :) Love it! But I have more drama in mine... if that counts.

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Awwww, happy bday Lea Lea! Thx for being there for my baby sis! precious lil family u have! hope u have a wonderful day!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin