
A Photo Collage for Esther

I made this for Sarah's new house, it's going in the guest bedroom.

She was very surprised

I love this picture of Esther. She looks so happy. Not sure who gave her the ring.

My baby in his new winter coat from Aunt Ursula & me :)

Sarah got pearls

Markus was VERY surprised at his cashmere sweater from his parents! In fact he is still talking about it, LOL

I love Aunt Ursula's cup/mug thingy.

I made Sarah a recipe book...something for starters, she wanted some of my recipes

Pete was so excited about his new desk chair for his office. I know for a fact it is comfy cause that is the one I picked out for my office at the gym.

Sarah didn't want to open my gift it was so pretty. Least that was what she said. haha

Chester was tired. Look at his nose how big!

This is about as calm as you will see this dog. He loves to jump, play and have fun :)
We had a great time with Markus' family. We played Scategories which I just so happened to have on me cause mom got it for me for Christmas. It was so funny because Sarah happened to mention while we were eating that she wished we could play a game like Scategories or something like that. She was surprised I had it in the car. We had a ball. We also had leftover blueberry cobbler I made for my sisters that turned our teeth blue. It was great fun to be with them. I'm so happy that I was lucky enough to marry into such a great family. They really are my 2nd family. I love them so much and couldn't have asked for anything better.
1 comment:
I love what you made Sarah! How did you do that?! I want one! Too bad I don't have a guest room! You are so talented! Well girl, it is a miracle, I have never seen him smile that much! I think only when he really laughs...
Post a Comment