12.17.2009
2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!
Until what you ask? THE END OF 2009!!!!!!!! Yeah pardon me if I'm a bid excited for this. You know how people have bad days? It's been one of those YEARS for me! I honestly can't wait for 2010 to come. Not to lose weight, or develop a hobby, or fix up my house, but more so for this year to go down in flames! Well last night it did. Literally. Well almost. I had to put out a fire in my trash can where I threw a match that wasn't quite dead yet. That was insane. Only smoke that filled up my whole kitchen, and everything in my trash can was ashes... Boy wouldn't that have iced the cake of 2009... my house catching on fire. Don't be jealous of my ridiculously fabulous life. It just might get better in 2010. And by better I mean it wouldn't have to go up a whole lot... but a little would be GRRREAAATTT! Not sure if I can handle any more surprises like last night with the fire and Markus' school. Oh Goody Ol' Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure 2010 will be a much better year! Only two more weeks and you'll be there. You're such a strong person that I know you'll make it and eventually look back on this year and laugh.
just hang in there Jenn, this year has been over the top tough on you and your marriage, but focus on the light at the end of the tunnel...i know, it seems like you keep walking and the light keeps getting pushed farther and farther back, but you and Markus will get there. the Lord has something in store for you for enduring all these trials. i know you are tired of waiting, but it will come when the time is right. >.< love you sis!
Post a Comment