Thanks to Kathy's page I was finally able to come up to speed with a cute layout like everyone else seemed to have. I was feeling like why in the heck can't my page be cuteness. Anyways I would have like for this to be aqua instead of pink, but I don't mind it. I kinda reminds me of my scrapbooking room. Now that I know how to change it, I might do it more often. :) Thanks Kathy!
2 comments:
if you are talking about me, you are welcome. But I really did not do anything. Anyways I love the new look, way cute! & congrats on the car!
I feel your car pain...ours are acting up, too. As soon as we fix one problem on one car, the other has a problem that needs to be fixed. It's a vicious cycle. I just want them to hold out 14 more months until Aaron has a REAL job:(
Post a Comment