3.17.2008

I see sleep in my future

Markus has finally made the phone call to his Aunt Nancy for the king size bed we so dearly loved at her house. She offered him the bed over 2 years ago and I just kinda laughed and said no way. Only because we were in a one bedroom apt. I told Markus we could get one when we got a house. Well the time has finally come for our KING size bed. Might sound silly to yall but Markus and his long body just doesn't work very well for our "full size" bed. Plus he got the dog started on sleeping in our bed. Basically there is no room for little ol' me. And I hate that. I can't wait. I never like the idea of a KING size bed, but now all of the sudden I feel like it's a necessity, especially now that we have a huge room to put it in. So the good part.... SLEEP. I can't wait to see what that feels like. I'd like to enjoy these days while I can! (before kids come along)

P.S. Finally our guest bedroom will be complete with a BED.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I'd love to have a king sized bed, but any time we've ever slept in one, I haven't liked it because Chris feels a million miles away!

Still, if we were to happen into one, I wouldn't complain.

And yes, enjoy sleep now.

Jessica said...

so, you've been mentioning little babes a lot lately...are they in the near or distant future???

oh, and love the new car.

Kathy said...

I am so jealous. Emma likes to slip into our bed in the middle of the night and there is like no room in our queen sizer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin