3.21.2008
King-Size Sleep
Yesterday we came back from Pensacola to get the king bed Aunt Nancy saved for us. I must say our little SUV was quite the trooper. We of course were pulling a trailer and it only added an extra 30 min for us on the way over and 1hr. on the way back. Not bad. I can't wait to take a real trip in it. Markus and I both agreed we got way better sleep on it, though I do miss him being so close to him I like to be able to roll over more than once too. Oh the joys we will have with a bigger bed. I'm really excited for it. I don't really like the headboard for it, so I think I'm going to build us one. We'll see how that goes. I have to brainstorm first. Can't be that hard right? Now if I could just afford to get the bedding for it, then we'll be in business. But for right now it just looks kinda funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment