I know he was wondering why in the heck I was taking a picture of him eating.. I just couldn't help it. It was funny to me. This is what he does EVERY time he eats jambalaya.. He moves all the meat to one side of the plate, then eats all the rice first and goes for the meat last. Trust me I put enough meat in mine so that I can taste some in every bite. But not Markus.. He saves the best for last. HEHEHE...
3.04.2008
The Kid in Markus
Ok so last night we ate the left-overs from Sunday night. I made Markus this huge plate of jambalaya as he was sooo... hungry he exclaimed. I just happened to look over and this is what I saw...

I know he was wondering why in the heck I was taking a picture of him eating.. I just couldn't help it. It was funny to me. This is what he does EVERY time he eats jambalaya.. He moves all the meat to one side of the plate, then eats all the rice first and goes for the meat last. Trust me I put enough meat in mine so that I can taste some in every bite. But not Markus.. He saves the best for last. HEHEHE...
I know he was wondering why in the heck I was taking a picture of him eating.. I just couldn't help it. It was funny to me. This is what he does EVERY time he eats jambalaya.. He moves all the meat to one side of the plate, then eats all the rice first and goes for the meat last. Trust me I put enough meat in mine so that I can taste some in every bite. But not Markus.. He saves the best for last. HEHEHE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment