8.04.2010
My Reality = Hormones!
I'm so over the hormones, just for the record. They have been eating me alive. I don't know who this crazy woman is anymore. Markus looks at me like I'm nuts, amongst telling me not to talk to him that way and to learn how to talk to him, co-workers give me funny looks and I even pissed a guy off today on the phone. I can't get a break! And Markus has absolutely no sympathy when it comes to this "I'm pregnant" excuse. It practically doesn't exist in his world. Oh but if I mention "he" when referring to the being growing inside of me.... oh yeah he gets all upset and says I'm hurting "her" feelings. Right, I'm pregnant! But whatever I guess it's all something we have to go through in order to be "pregnant" right? yeah I'm just saying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment