It's a Boy!
I am super excited for the news of a boy! I knew I would be happy either way, but there was certainly a lot to think about with it being my Grandpa's Bday today and knowing that this would be the first Wilson Grandchild to carry on the family name of "Wilson". That's pretty big and special day for us. Markus was a bit disappointed he couldn't have his girl first, but I know he will be happy once the shock wears off. So there you have it folks...

3 comments:
Yay! I was with Leanne when you called so I heard the news first hand. I'm so excited for you guys. There is seriously something in the water in our ward - 6 boys and no girls in one year!
Yay! So excited! Boys are awesome and perfect and sweet! I'm so happy for yall! Tell Markus he can teach him how to fish!
Congratulations. Boys are awesome (so far)!
Post a Comment