8.29.2010
Getting Bigger!
Here is my baby bump at 21 weeks! Some say I'm small, but I beg to differ. Even though I'm wearing my normal clothes here, it's probably the few I can still wear. Maternity shirts are upon me now. I'm working toward getting some pants of some sort that will be more comfortable. Overall it's been interesting to see how my body has slowly taken it's shape into what it is today. I have started to embrace the extra growth of the bump over the past 2 weeks. It's really started to poke it's little head out and show that yes I really am pregnant! I have enjoyed my pregnancy up to this point. I can't believe I'm a little over half way there. Let the hard part begin! I'm having a hard time transitioning off my stomach to sleep at night. Hopefully it will get a little better and I'll get over it and get some sleep while I still can! haha! I'm so excited for our little man to come into this world. We've been tremendously blessed with such a great pregnancy and I am so happy I'm still able to function. I pray that can continue until our little man gets here. Just wanted to thank our friends and family for their love and support through everything. Yall have been so great! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenn! You look great! I am a total stomach sleeper too, and that was the one thing I couldn't wait to do again once she was born- but then I learned that while breastfeeding, it's still uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach :( so, I'm still waiting to sleep on my tummy again!
Post a Comment