My best friend Lea-Lea's little baby Blane was blessed today by his daddy, Craig. He gave the most beautiful and heartfelt blessing. I'm so glad I could be there to witness the Lord's hand in their family. What an awesome day at church it was. Baby Blane never let out a cry... he looked so sweet in his daddy's arms.
Lea-Lea, Craig & Baby Blane
Craig & Baby Blane
Love this family like they were my own. Can't wait for our little guys to be play buddies. :) Love you Lea-Lea and your boys (you too Craig)!
1 comment:
Jenn
thanks for the post ( even though I hate the picture of me) I hate all pictures of me. I love you to I cant wait for your little boy to get here. Thanks for being my support when I need it. Thanks for everything. Love you tons
Post a Comment