I just realized that my new cute background had way too much orange in it for me. So coming into the weekend we play Florida, I decided it needed to be purple instead of the opposing team's color, especially since we are, "LSU Lovers". I'm very muchly excited for the game this weekend. I can't believe it's a night game too. Those are the best. Florida is always during the day as a general rule, of course 2 years ago it was announced as a night game as well, and everyone was shocked. Least our circle was. So I'm gearing myself up for what I hope is one awesome game. Heard Tebow was going to start... so we will see. This was my Recap from 2 years ago. I can't wait. Gosh I hope I have at least one boy... cause I'm doing pretty good with this football thing ;)
2 comments:
Hey, I'd love to stop by your tailgate Saturday! Where are y'all set up? We have to be at the stadium by 3:00 I think (crazy!!).
And I WANT your playlist!
did you take the picture of the heart/sunset? its gorgeous!
Post a Comment