I of course was very pumped for last weekend. For more reasons than one. Firstly, the Michael Buble CD came out on Friday. Those of you who know ANYTHING about me know that I love love love him and him music :) So naturally I was soooo at Target on my lunch break picking that CD up. Though I had already listened to the whole thing through Thursday night, I still had to have he CD. While waiting for my lunchbreak to come Friday I found
this website where I can listen to the whole thing because I can't download the new version of Adobe flashplayer at work. So let me know what you think. I can't stop listening to it. I'm happy he has something new out. It's certainly not my favorite, but nonetheless I still love the CD. His last CD is probably by far my favorite. I might say differently later on.
Secondly, it was the game. Saturday was a great until this bimpo girl told my husband when she asked when were we having kids that she was off the pill. Like, um excuse me he doesn't care. He is not a woman. So when he told me about her cornering him.... well let's just say she was a lucky girl that day. Might not be so lucky next game. Moving on. The game. Wow! So much support of fans wearing GOLD. It was good to see. I really hoped for a better outcome, especially since 2 years ago was soooo awesome. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to enjoy my pictures for now.

Right before pregame shower the gator ****** decided to stomp on the eye of the Tiger. It's supposed to be a penalty. Of course they didn't call one.... Next thing you know the Tigers get on there too. Never seen that one before. The crowd was pumped after that!

There was a fly-over. If you can see the red dots that was them. These are all my cell phone pics, cause Markus wouldn't let me take my camera out there. Bummer!

Fireworks! As the team ran out they were purple and gold. So pretty! Pic doesn't do any justice!
Well that's all for now :)
3 comments:
So cool w/ the fly over and fireworks! And what the heck? Did the girl REALLY think M would care?
Great pics! The pre-game show was rockin'!
I was surprised about the eye stomping situation as well. I thought it was going to come to blows for a minute. From where we were you could see just how close the FL team got to the center of the Eye. The only reason they weren't dead center on it was that there was an official standing in the way.
And yeah, pretty brainless of the bimbo to think Markus gives a care about her birth control.
way cool pics! miss u guys! Perhaps this impromptu, seemingly silly conversations and interactions with respect to birthcontrol....kids....etc....will help make the notion more at ease to accept???!!!! Theory is great! Reality takes some time getting use to! hee hee.....i am still NOT use to my "3 realities"!!! much love!
Post a Comment