10.08.2007

TIGERS WIN, TIGERS WIN!!!!!!




Ok so now that I have my voice back I feel I can talk about what an AWESOME game it was. I must say that was truly the BEST game I have ever been to in Tiger Stadium out of the meager 6 years I've been in attendance. The best part is when they announced Stanford beat USC. Instantly the crowd rose and was insanely loud. I myself couldn't stop screaming. After that I knew we would win. I still can't believe it. But let me just say all of you that watched it from home, I just want to tell you how sad I am that you missed the best game in person. I must say all the people who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for this one definitely got their money worth. There hasn't been anything like it. NO ONE left early. I haven't seen that in a very long time. Everyone was so dedicated for once and I was just so happy to see it and make history at the same time. That was so great. So I just want to make this public announcement: I have promised Markus that if he isn't able to find a ticket under $500 to the National Championship Game that I will buy him his TV. Party at Jenn's on the BIG 50"! and GEAUX TIGERS. I'm so excited.

3 comments:

Robin D said...

GO TIGERS!! I unfortunately was one of those sad people at home watching the game but I still loved it! I saw ya'lls blog and just wanted to say hello. Jenn, I'm not sure how much Markus reads this but I'm a friend from high school and just wanted to say hi!

Karlee said...

Sadly we had to watch it from home too. I was going to go home to the game with my mom, but the weekend just wasn't good for me to leave Dallas. But instead we watched it on our 50"....trust me it's NEVER going to be as good as being there! I told Kent I'm COMMITTED to getting tickets to the national championship and I'm crossing my fingers my dad gets some!

Jeni said...

We too had to watch it from home. We had to celebrate quietly because Calyn was asleep in the next room! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin